Larry,

The tree shot doesn't excite me.

I like the composition and the flowers in the barn shot; I wish the barn were
either sharper or more blurred.

Among the horsey shots, I like nos. 1, 2, 5, and 6.  The others have critical
parts hidden or lopped off (I spent 15 minutes with uncooperative horses on
Sunday).  I still hate Flickr.

Cheers,

Rick

http://photo.net/photos/RickW