Bob W wrote:
I was getting quite worried about this pig flu thing that I've been
hearing about on the news.

You'll all now be pleased to know that I'm now safe.

One of my bosses just walked into my office and handed me a lively
little pamphlet entitled "Pandemic 101 - the practical way to
prepare".  Would I kid you about something this important?

We're going to be getting bottles of hand disinfectant that we're
supposed to use religiously, and we're supposed to bookmark and
regularly check Pandemic 101's News Network:

http://www.pandemic101.com/library/news.asp

Thank God we're being pro-active about this.

cheers,
frank

and, of course, it could get a lot worse. If the pig flu virus recombines
with the bird flu virus we could end up with flying pig flu.

Isn't "Swine Flu" just the past tense of "flying pig"?