My problem with those little bottles of hand sanitizer is that it only
kills 99.9% of germs.

The manufacturers tout this as a feature (they proclaim it right on
the bottles), but I see it as a liability.

Because that 0.1% of germs that survive to reproduce will logically be
the strongest most horrible versions of the germ.

It's natural selection speeded up many times. We destroy the weakest
strains of the germ, and leave the strongest to continue spreading.

And meanwhile our bodies never develop any kind of natural immunity.

--
~Nick David Wright
http://www.nickdavidwright.com/