On Tue, May 05, 2009 at 10:48:15PM -0400, Igor Roshchin wrote:

> I had missed Larry's postings, and just found them after you mentioned.
> Thank you, Frank!
>
> Larry, - you've got some nice snapshots of Frankie Manning in your
> gallery.  Thanks for sharing.

Thanks.

Frankie was certainly an inspiration. My goal was to be half as good a
dancer as him by the time I was half his age, I don't think I made it.

Thanks for posting all of those links. I just got home from blues
shout and haven't had a chance to go through them all.

--
The fastest way to get your question answered on the net is to post
the wrong answer.