Hi Rob,

I have a shot taken with the 77/1.8 in this month's PUG,
http://pug.komkon.org/02jan/dad.html .

Bokeh is decent, I think. The three highlights in the upper left are
reflections on the window from some lights to the far right, and the
horizontals and verticals are aluminum bar stock and window channels
against a sheetrock wall. Not as jittery as your Nikon.

Dan Scott
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Rob Studdert