From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
paul stenquist
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2009 9:27 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: DA* 60-250 at B&H

You're right. And even those without a prior investment may go for a Pentax MF digital, since there are numerous excellent used lenses available at very reasonable prices. The market isn't huge, but it's big enough to be profitable. You can be sure that Hoya has given this a lot of careful thought.
Paul