----- Original Message -----
From: "Kent Gittings" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<Snip>
> Maybe just indicating you are selling something and giving us your eBay ID
> so we can see what you are listing would be enough.
> Kent Gittings

Well, if you are going to do that, I prefer a link so I don't have to go
hunting for the stuff....

IMONSHO, It is a courtesy to offer your gear to the list first.  I purchased
a camera from a list member that way.  I feel safer buying from
list-members.  There's a sense of reputation here.
 I would be disappointed if a friend of mine (youse guys are my friends,
right?:) put something on auction that he knew I wanted and then sent me the
link hoping I'd bid on it. There's no reason to sell anything to "us" for
less than you think is fair.  If you have the time, offer your items here.
Post a price that you'd be happy to sell for.  If you don't get any takers,
go somewhere else.
No problem.

Cory Waters