On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 09:01:53PM +0200, AlunFoto wrote:
> Thought I'd follow suit and post a typical "sample" shot.
> Don't think I have any serious limitations on bandwidth from my domain
> site, but beware of the full size file if you're on a slow line
> yourself.

You are aware, aren't you, about the way those lenses outgas
neurotoxins? They are extremely hazardous and have to be disposed of
using very specific methods,

Fortunately, I run one of the very few authorized disposal sites for
hazardous lenses, so ship it to me, and I'll make sure that it is
taken care of according to specified procedures.

--
The fastest way to get your question answered on the net is to post
the wrong answer.