On Sun, May 17, 2009 at 12:14 PM, Thibouille <pentaxl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You will bitch against older lenses (FA and older)... ;)
> Well, at least those upgrading to K-7 (no, it's not compatibility
> related, don't worry).
> Simply, that feature is DA/DFA only.
>
> --
> Thibault Massart aka Thibouille

None here, although I've owned 3 in the past (2 copies of the 18-55
and one 16-45). Right now my only Pentax lens is an SMC Takumar 50/1.4
(which ironically is the only SMC Tak I've ever owned, all my other
Pentax lenses were either Super-Tak's or K mount SMC Pentax stuff)

Can't wait to see what's announced this week though.

--
M. Adam Maas
http://www.mawz.ca