----- Original Message -----
From: "Cory Waters"
Subject: Re: How many DA/DFA lenses do you own?

> I'm sorry, could you rephrase all of that?  I didn't understand a lick.
> CW
>
> Thibouille wrote:
>> You will bitch against older lenses (FA and older)... ;)
>> Well, at least those upgrading to K-7 (no, it's not compatibility
>> related, don't worry).
>> Simply, that feature is DA/DFA only.

Why bother.
I'm getting rather tired of the K7 hype (ForumNeurotica is K7 happy in the
same way my dog is squeakie toy happy).
PDML seems to be staying saner about this, let's please leave it this way.
The specifications will be released soon enough, and then we can all have a
bitch fest, or we can all sing kumbayah.

William Robb