Probably not.
In theory Pentax could provide a way in body to input user-based
corrections but I highly doubt that.
I suspect it [the feature] takes into account lens model but focus
distance as well as aperture and focal length so it would be quite
difficult IMO to build such profile for other lenses.

--
Thibault Massart aka Thibouille