Thanks for looking Brian, and thinks for your helpful comments.

I posted the image here because I was not satisfied with it, and it
did not really reflect the one I had in my mind.  I agree it could be
a better subject in better lighting conditions; unfortunately, I was
only there for a few minutes at mid-day on a bright, sunny Florida
day.

The color in the boards was quite faded.  Bringing them out more would
possibly make the image a bit more striking, but I'm not certain that
it would be true to the structure that exists in reality.

I will play around in PS when I have time, and try various
alternatives.  Your comments and others here have given me some places
to start.

Thanks again.

Dan