On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 4:25 AM, Brian Walters <supera1...@fastmail.fm> wrote:

> Certainly an interesting old structure with photographic possibilities
> but I don't think you've quite 'nailed it'.  It needs a bit of
> levels/curves to bring out the colour in those old weathered boards.
> The blown highlights on the roof and awning are a bit more of a problem.
>
> This could be a great subject in different lighting conditions.

I agree with Brian on this one, although I also recognize that it was
taken on vacation which (a) likely didn't give you a lot of time to
stand around for a couple of hours to wait for "the right light" and
(b) makes it difficult to go back for a reshoot.

Still, a cool little building and well-caught in the context of a
"vacation snap" (and I'm not putting down such snapshots at all BTW).

cheers,
frank