Even though it has several improvements from K20SD I don'yt think I
shall run breaking my money pig and rush to the nearest photo shop. Most
of the time I don't need more FPS and HD video - what for my colleagues
at imaging company has their HD video cameras that make up to 1080p
videos. And for the same 14.6MP sensor with ISO100-3200 (2000-6400) it
certainly reminds me a tweaked K20D. I'm very curios to see its official
spec though.

K20D, DA 10-17mm, DA* 16-50mm, FA 50mm, DA 50-200mm, ELINCHROM RX
more @ roman.blakout.net | roman.4models.info