On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 09:01:42AM -0600, William Robb scripsit: [snip]
> I'd like to see an articulated screen, I think it would be very handy
> for ground level macro work in conjunction with live view, but
> certainly this isn't more than a nit pick.

I would much rather see an accessory screen with a 2m cable and controls
similar to those provided on the grip.  No need to weather-seal a
complex rotating electrical connection, one can really hide in the bird
blind and stay standing or in one's comfy chair for ground-level macro
(or stick-the-camera-in-the-thicket macro).

Given the HDMI connection present in the K-7, they've already got most
of the circuitry they'd need to do this in there.

-- Graydon