Built in shake reduction can be such a trial.

Bob Sullivan wrote:
John,
I've come to really like the A300/4 on the AF1.7X.
It stays sharp and gains some autofocus.
But remembering to input 500mm and changing ISO can be a challenge.
I have some really unsharp shots with the combo and shake reduction at 20mm.
Regards,  Bob S.