I should have read the post I was responding to better please ignore.

P. J. Alling wrote:
11mm of movement may not very much, except when you're talking about it in terms of moving the APS-C sized sensor, within the camera body. Then you're looking at a movement that's 45% of the sensor's long axis and 69% of it's short axis, with a commensurate increase in the size of the mirror box, mirror, prism, etc or a maybe a live view only camera, which would still be larger than a K20D in most dimensions, except for possibly the lack of a prism "hump". A specialized camera like that might be possible but not as a general purpose SLR or even EVIL camera. Now if you plan to use lenses for 24x36mm lenses you get 8mm of movement in either direction, 33% movement in long axis and 50% on the short axis, but Pentax seems to have stopped using the old 35mm mirror boxes and mirrors with end of the *ist-D series. Now the K7d by all accounts, (well the two I've read so far anyway), state the it's shutter and mirror are exceptionally quite, which is probably made possible partly by it's APS-C sized components. So why Pentax would give that up to build a camera with a larger noisier shutter mirror assembly I cannot fathom. If you want to use medium format lenses you can already get shift adapters from Pentacon-6 mount to K mount.

http://araxfoto.com/accessories/shift/

I'm sure you could have one made for 645 or 6x7 lenses. This likely to be the state of art for some time to come.

Adam Maas wrote:
Enough to support 11mm of shift on a 35mm frame. There's a couple 35mm
mount tilt/shift adapters available that use P645 lenses, usually the
FA35.

-Adam