On May 21, 2009, at 02:08 , Thibouille wrote:

Shift with the sensor is possible if I understood things correctly.
However, ther's not a lot of space for the sensor to move, e few
millimiteres at best.
It may help, it is nice to be able to, but it won't replace a true shift lens.

I agree. However, it will, would add an extension of what the shift lenses are capable of. I can't guess by how much though. Someone could figure out the difference in subject movement at infinity vs image movement at the focal plane for given lenses. Not my bailiwick.

Joseph McAllister
pentax...@mac.com

http://gallery.me.com/jomac
http://web.me.com/jomac/show.me/Blog/Blog.html