On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 4:37 PM, P. J. Alling <p_all...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Now the K7d by all accounts, (well the two
> I've read so far anyway), state the it's shutter and mirror are
> exceptionally quite, which is probably made possible partly by it's APS-C
> sized components.

Here's a video in spanish (but we dont care in this case) where you
can hear K20D and K-7 shutter/mirror sound.
Yes the K-7 is a lot better damped.

And btw, DNG is now compressed. SD card can be stored in the DBG4 when
you chose battery. If you chose the AA tray you lose the SD card
storage.

--
Thibault Massart aka Thibouille