JC OConnell wrote:
I posted this link earlier in the week but I think I have finally got my website cleared by
google again.

This has some sample shots with the
SMC-A 70/210 lens on Pentax DSLR as promised.
The lens is excellent on digital, no
visible CA or distortion problems and very sharp.

http://www.jchriso.com/boca/boca05152009.htm

theres also some other shots on the page
taken with other vintage telephotos from Pentax.
The smck85-210/3.5 is not as sharp as the 70-210
in the corners. The smcK200/2.5 has some minor
issues with CA but otherwise excellent. The A* 300/4
has no issues on digital, excellent for digital
and is really small, great for handheld usage.

jco

Jeez. Gazillion full size pictures on one page, no thumbnails, no width/height attributes.

You, sir, are a comic genius

--

der...@iinet.net.au
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc