Robert Soames Wetmore wrote:
> Some speculation enabling for you all...
> Does anyone have any Pentax New Year's Predictions?  Folks with insider info
> such as Paal are encouraged to weigh in!  Of course, I also solicit wild
> speculation.

The next Flagship Pentax Camera will be called the ZLKMX2-2000.  It will
feature
M-42 and K- mounts (but will require fancy footwork on your part to
switch
between the two using Pentax Function #28973920).  Accompanying it will
be a
series of gold-plated SuperLimited primes, focal length from 8 to 8000
mm, all
sharper than any lens short of the Eye Of God, and costing less than $43
each.

I gotta lay off the coffee.... or mebbe the American Beer....

-Lon