frank theriault wrote:
On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 5:24 PM, Mark Roberts <m...@robertstech.com> wrote:
I'm now safely ensconced in "the cabin" (and roughing it by Cotty's
definition: Only dial-up for Internet).
<snip>
But for now it's time for some food and beer and to put my feet up for a bit
and try to get over this cold I've been fighting (sniffle).

That cabin's one of my favourite places in the world.  I envy you (but
not your cold).

Whatcha drinking?  Endo?

Haven't made it to the "good beer" store yet. But I've got Saranac Black & Tan and Sierra Nevada IPA. Those'll do for now ;-)

Now to bed. Gotta be up at 4:00 to make out to the Blue Ridge in good light. Sunrise is nominally at 6:13 but the sky will start to get light long before that.