I'm now safely ensconced in "the cabin" (and roughing it by Cotty's definition: Only dial-up for Internet).

Scott, I ended up bringing my whole 645 kit: 645 body, two 120 inserts, 45mm, 75mm and 200mm lenses. So I can shoot the 645 if anyone wants to borrow my 67 (or vice-versa). I also brought a 52mm polarizer because someone was looking for one. I brought much more gear than I can possibly use this year since I'm traveling by car this time and have extra storage space.

I'll be up before the sunrise tomorrow for photography and I expect to head to the mountain around noon. Then I'll have Landis phone Doug to remind him which weekend is the NPW ;-)

But for now it's time for some food and beer and to put my feet up for a bit and try to get over this cold I've been fighting (sniffle).