Frank, the peso's will be missed, pls stay safe and I really hope everything turns out well, soon.

Don't forget small details like helmets, sunscreen, extra attention...

LF

frank theriault escreveu:
Well, this has happened before - most recently about two years ago -
and it's happening again.

I'm no longer a dispatcher, I'm a bike messenger again.  We've been
hit hard by the recession and our numbers are down so much that we
don't need two dispatchers (one for bikes and one for cars).

My salary stays the same, in fact it might even be a bit better, since
I'll be on a guarantee plus commission if I "break my guarantee", so
that's all good.  And this is a great time of the year weather-wise to
be back on the road;  I hate the winter, but love riding in the
summer, so this should be fun (at least for a while).

I'll also be taking my camera along with me from time to time, so this
could be a good opportunity to document "the messenger life" for a
bit...

The down-side (for me, if not for you) is that I don't have a home
computer and since I won't be sitting at this work computer after
today, my posts to the list will be waaaaay down.  And whatever public
computer I post from won't have any imaging software in it, so my
PESOs from today will likely be the last we'll be seeing for a while.

This could be interesting...

cheers,
frank

--