http://www.komkon.org/~igor/PHOTOS/Mixed-2009/IMGP7077-2.jpg
Is my favorite.

One of my current kicks is to get the object of interest out of the
center of the photo. This one has the droplet in the lower right
third, and the petals, stems and leaves form a frame that keeps
drawing my eye around to the droplet.

Also in this one, the droplet and the petal are sharp.

The compositions with the droplet in the middle felt too static to
me.

Of the second batch,
http://www.komkon.org/~igor/PHOTOS/Mixed-2009/IMGP7080-2.jpg

is my favorite.

--
The fastest way to get your question answered on the net is to post
the wrong answer.