Bob,

Sorry, but I was not at GFM.
Do you mean the technique that is frequently used by TV/movie
and funny-photo outlets people when they remove the green background,
replacing it with some other background?

In any case, - I am afraid that in this situation it would be hard
to make it working:
the separation of the flower in question from the "background"
(which are other flowers) was just barely a few centimeters (~0.5-1"),
if not less.
Threading the cloth between the flowers would risk the droplet to
become a secondary droplet (i.e. drop again).
;-)

But the idea of having such a cloth is interesting.
Thanks!

Igor

Sat Jun 6 12:58:43 EDT 2009