QT files? Please - any format but QuickTime.

You can't handle MOVs? Standard video format for the industry??

I can handle them. I just hate them. I've had more backwards/
forwards
compatibility issues with QuickTime than any other software.

Always blame the software?    :-)

As opposed to?
The dude who sets up the OS and attending software. Or the composer
of the OS.
QT is pretty much the industry standard on multiple platforms in
the movie and TV worlds.

it's never the OS.  It's ALWAYS the network.

The network that Micro$oft uses to keep track of your every keystroke
so they can
find where you are and take away your stolen copy of their Windows baby?

That network?

When I worked for Sun Microsystems, they had all the signs all over the place "The Network Is The Computer".

I put a sign on my door after the fourteenth outage in a week, "If 'The Network Is The Computer', my computer is a doorstop."

Of course, I did all my real work there on an Apple anyway.