Hi,

Sid Barras wrote:
>  I'm wondering what some experienced
> hands on this list might have to say about the benefits of this film, where it might
>be at its best,
> its actual pushability (aside from what Fuji claims) and where I might not want to
>use it.

This is rapidly becoming my E6 film of choice.  Acceptably
sharp, _very_ flexible and nice colours - not one of the modern
eyeburners which seem to be so popular at present.  Just the
usual reservations about E6 archivability.  It's "real" speed is
about 600ASA, apparently, and I never use it past 800.  You will
have to make your own experiments in that direction, I think.

The whole roll has to be axposed at the same speed, of course.
Found out the hard way that exposure @100 and development @800
produces a very nice high key effect.  Just a pity that the
subjects weren't suitable.

Seasonal greetings to all,

mike