-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Rob Brigham
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2002 9:05 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: OT: Any recommendations for Fuji MS 100/1000 film?

'My lab' was Fuji UK.  I sent them £2 extra for pushing it to 600, and
they sent me a credit note back saying payment was unneccesary!

I didnt realise Astia had gone too!  I have a couple of rolls which I
bought 6 months ago and havent tried yet.  I read it was good for
portraits.  I had better test it soon, and stock up if I like it!

They had better not touch provia, or reala!  This would really upset
me!!!!!!

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com