Boris,
Nice job on the Raspberry flower.  It is a pleasing composition and
lots of detail is in focus.  Hard to do!
The second shot of the fruit itself is technically fine, but not so
exciting. It does convey a sense of fullness of the berry.
The best part of Galia's photo is how the two blossoms and the leaves
to the right are in sharp focus.  The 3rd blossom on the left is a
distraction being out of focus.  And tell her to look for blossoms
that are new.  The top blossom has a pedal that is fading at 2
o'clock.  She has done a very nice job overall.
Regards,  Bob S.