Thanks Bob.

All there were shot hand held. I had to dial up ISO 400 to ensure fast enough shutter speed given the weather conditions.

As for Galia's shot - I only ask Galia to look for what she thinks looks beautiful. When I see that she has attained (achieved?) certain level, we will move forward to other aspects of photography.

Oh, by the way, you seem to have made similar mistake (pedal!) to that of Jack. That's funny ;-).

Thanks for your kind words

Boris

Bob Sullivan wrote:
Boris,
Nice job on the Raspberry flower.  It is a pleasing composition and
lots of detail is in focus.  Hard to do!
The second shot of the fruit itself is technically fine, but not so
exciting. It does convey a sense of fullness of the berry.
The best part of Galia's photo is how the two blossoms and the leaves
to the right are in sharp focus.  The 3rd blossom on the left is a
distraction being out of focus.  And tell her to look for blossoms
that are new.  The top blossom has a pedal that is fading at 2
o'clock.  She has done a very nice job overall.
Regards,  Bob S.