Joe,
The comments help.  I couldn't understand why the auto clinic had
bothered to turn the car onto it's side.  Now I see the policeman and
understand this is outside the shop!  Great place for an accident.  No
need for towing to the repair shop.  Well spotted and an interesting
picture.
Regard,  Bob S.