Well, I don't have the car history that a lot of you guys have, this post should really be in the Windows bashing thread, but here goes...

72 Mercury Capri (1.6 litre IIRC automatic). This started out life as my mom's car, hence the slush box.
Met an untimely demise at the hood of a large domestic something or other.

65 Olds F85 4 door. 330 CID (or something) 2 speed slush. Died at the hands of my mom, who drove it home with a blown rad hose.

72 Mazda RX-2 with a crazy powerful non stock motor that dyno'd 50% more HP than stock. Ugly little 4 door sedan, didn't handle worth shit, but if you didn't have a 350 or bigger, I'd probably win a street drag. That car fooled a lot of people driving American muscle.

76 Yamaha RD400. Funny little sewing machine that was deceptively light, especially the front end of it.

78 Kawasaki 650 (bought in the fall of 1976). Not at all funny very powerful bike. Top heavy, hard to keep grounded, but very fun and fast. Prone to speed wobbles on wet pavement.
Like that's any fun.

73 Mazda RX-2. Bought because I liked the first one so much. This one was a dissapointment.

78 Harley Davidson Superglide. Nice bike, suffered from some electrical problems in the starter. Inexplicably, HD left the kick start off this model. Probably an AMF thing.
Traded it for:

79 HD Low Rider. This was an absolute joy. It was the first of the 80 inch engines, and the last of the cast iron shovelheads. Engine was factory balanced and blueprinted (whatever that means).
Stolen from me 2 years later, never recovered.

81 HD Wide Glide. Nice factory chopper with an early aluminium block.
POS engine.
Thankfully stolen.

1980 Honda Accord hatchback. Flawless car, gave me 250,000 trouble free km with only routine maintenance. Obviously not a CVCC engine.

BSA Lightning motorcycle, I don't recall what year. Isle of Mann gearing, it was hard to keep it on the ground, but it had a low top speed and shook like an epileptic crack whore.

1972 Triumph Trident. Great bike when it ran. Required more maintenance than an 18 year old mistress.

Got tired of the constant wrenching, so traded it for a BMW R80. Very prone to speed wobble if not on absolutely smooth pavement which doesn't exist where I live. Sold it before it killed me.

1976 BMW 530i. Nice, comfortable 4 door sedan, no better quality wise than a full sized American car. Put lots of money into this one, only to have it catch fire while I was driving it. I figured it was the Heirich Himmler edition.
Escaped from it moments before it exploded.

1998 Pontiac Grand Am. Nice driving car, notchy transmission and a very touchy clutch. Fatally flawed Quad4 engine which blew up with 22K km on the clock. I ended up with an inch thick stack of repair invoices on it before I gave up. Got it running well enough to trade and dumped it for a

1990 Nissan Axxess AWD. Funny looking micro van that was tough as nails. I did my best to pound the life out of it, but it kept coming back smiling. Eventually got nailed by a Ford sport ute and totaled.

1995 (I think) Isuzu Trooper. Would have been a nice car if GM hadn't insisted on putting one of their garbage transmissions into it. Bad exhaust routing caused by the badly engineered transmission decisions caused the exhaust pipe to run too close to the starter. It ate one starter a year, like clockwork, every year I owned it, and the tranny cost me over 3K to fix after it failed miserably at 60K KM.

I took a bath on it, but got out from under it when I bought my 04 Titan. So far, it's been a good, solid truck, though it has had it's share of recalls, mostly due to electrical oversights.

1995 Nissan X-Trail. Actually my wife's car, but I'll include it since I paid for it. Bought it to replace her 1985 Toyota Tercel 4wd wagon. Basically an appliance on wheels. Very small, surprisingly invisible vehicle.

I'm now working on teaching my dog to pull a cart, don't know if this will count as practicle transportation.

William Robb