Cotty <cotty...@mac.com> wrote:

> I need a very small LCD monitor, ideally internal battery-powered, no
> more than 4 inches diagonal screen size that must crucially have an AV
> input (not output). Cheap and cheerful is good.

Have a look if a second-hand Citizen M329 fits your bill. They regularly
show up on ebay. It's really compact and comes with a battery box that
can be snapped onto the back of the monitor housing. The input is for a
standard PAL CVBS signal. Further features are a hood and a swivel mount
for fixing it in any flash shoe.

I've had one in those days when I played around with video and I've used
it as an external viewfinder on a Sony CCD V-6000 camcorder. Worked
quite nicely.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  DL9KCG  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog   : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com