Thibs, I am afraid I will have to vote 'contra' here. I've had this
lens and it bit the dust the same way as all its siblings - separated.
AFAIU, the separation is a matter of time and given the time when the
last of these lenses was produced, you might be wasting your time and
money.

There are better lenses out there.

Boris

--