But can you access my pages with Firefox or IE7? As far as I know, everyone else an.
Paul
On Jun 9, 2009, at 11:45 PM, Doug Franklin wrote:

paul stenquist wrote:
A number of my web sites are on mac.com including www.paulstenquist.com and www.picturethisdetroit.net. No one has ever told me that they have trouble seeing the sites.

I don't know. I've tried repeatedly over several months, from widely varying points on the Internet landscape, with IE6, IE7, Firefox 2.x, Firefox 3.x, Opera 8.x, Opera 9.x, and a selection of other, more oddball, browsers, like Konqueror. IE7 gives a warning but lets me continue. Firefox 3.x works. Everything else, I get a screen from mac.com that says "Download Safari or Firefox or get lost". So I do.

--
Thanks,
DougF (KG4LMZ)