Sounds like you got a deal, though I hope it was a standard K mount adapter butchered not a Ka mount, the latter are a bit scarce.

Larry Colen wrote:
Picked up the lens today at lunch. Collin had bought it new old stock
from adorama. Box is a bit beat up but lens is in good shape. No lens
hood though.

He also threw in a Tamron adaptall 28/2.8 Canon FD and Minolta MD
adaptall adapters. The Pentax adapter that came with it had the stop
down lever cut off so that he could use it on his sigma.

I always thought sigmas were Nikon mount, not pentax.

Anyways, I got the two lenses and 3 (or 2.5) adapters for $125. I'll have to see how the 28/2.8 works on my SRT-101.

--

The free man owns himself. He can damage himself with either eating or
drinking; he can ruin himself with gambling. If he does he is certainly a damn

        --G. K. Chesterton