On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 01:40:44PM -0400, P. J. Alling wrote:
> Sounds like you got a deal, though I hope it was a standard K mount
> adapter butchered not a Ka mount, the latter are a bit scarce.

Yup, a standard one.

The one glitch with the lens is that if you hold the adapter to
"close" position and adjust the aperture, it gets sticky somewhere
around f/11. However, if you stop down and then flip the lever, it'll
stop down all the way, no problem.

--
The fastest way to get your question answered on the net is to post
the wrong answer.