Thanks for trying, Bruce.

I think she is the only member we have on that side of the Bay. Don't know her last name, so can't do much more.

We old and infirm should keep better track of each other. All I have is my next door neighbor, who would go several days without seeing me. He may miss the dogs being out in the evening when he returns from work.