Oh I don't know. She's 61. That's just a little bit younger than I, at 67 in 22 days...

At least the only Marnie Parker in Walnut Creek is 61.

On Jun 12, 2009, at 18:54 , ann sanfedele wrote:

Her Mom died some months back.... I'm hoping she is just busy with personal things or away... she's a bit ahem younger than you and I Keith.

ann

Joseph McAllister wrote:

Just checked her website, and got her alternate email address. doead...@aol.com and sent a msg. No bounce yet.

It's possible her mom died, and she is making arrangements, selling the house, or cleaning it out. I'm going to set this worry aside until something more is found out.