We did fly past your little burgh and I thought about stopping but it
was one of those trips where we only stopped for fuel and facilities.
We did seriously consider making a bid to watch game 6 in the iglo but
I needed to get home.  My brother will probably never forgive me and
surely blames our not being at that game for the Wings eventually
losing the series.  Come to think of it, He hasn't called me since he
got home...
Thanks for twisting that knife again though...
BTW, one can't see even a glimps of the city from Interstate 79
CW