I bet it doesn't even know that the camper is back there...

If its got a fifth wheel in the bed.... your right.

Kenneth Waller
http://www.tinyurl.com/272u2f

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cory Waters" <cbwat...@bellsouth.net>
Subject: PESO: The big truck

I drove up to western New York state last weekend to retrieve my father's belongings. Chief among them is this Ford Enormous Truck. It's in pretty good shape and it's for sale. My normal daily driver (an older BMW 328i) would almost fit in the bed. I'm contemplating towing PDML Central with this truck when we go camping next though :) I bet it doesn't even know that the camper is back there...
http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs109.snc1/5085_1112365740876_1578887968_264341_1998467_n.jpg

CW