Hello everyone,

Gianfranco somehow found my home email and contacted
me.  I had been thinking of getting back to you guys
for a while.  He just gave me the impetus.  So I have
just cleaned my slate, and re subscribed.  Now I'm
ready to  start again for the new year.  I'll try to
keep up this year, at least I have no distractions in
the way of flatmates.  My time is now my own, when I'm
not working, studying, eating, sleeping.

Just heard the news about Jeepgirl.  Never mind, Tom,
consolation is only a plane ticket to New Zealand away
;)
Has anyone managed to find out where hubby suddenly
appeared from?

I looooovvvve having a car.  Just got my first car in
October, after 20-something years of Shanks's pony and
Shanks's horse (bike). Just gotta watch that weight
creeping on.

Had a strange problem with my LX today.  Put a new
film in, wound it a little, closed the back, suddenly
it wouldn't wind on.  Tried again a few times.
Finally discovered if I took off the lens cap, then
waited for a click, I could wind on.  About 10 frames
in, though, it seemed to fix itself.  To quote Steve
Irwin "Truly extraordinary".  Also the mirror foam has
started getting tacky (I won't allow myself to say
st**ky) and coming off on the mirror.

Catch ya later,
Jody.
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!