Thanks for commenting Brian.
I have a hard time controlling just one flash.  So when you say you
sometimes use two, you're way ahead of me. :-)

So far this softbox thingy looks good. I had one before too, but much
smaller. The former one was about double the area of the flash itself.
That didn't make much of a difference at all. The current one is 4-5
the area of the flash (at least).

Jostein

--
http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/