Derby Chang wrote:

David Savage wrote:

At around this age the belt became too small for me. A trip to one of
the leather goods stalls at the local markets was made to enquire
about having a new belt custom made so that I could keep using my
prized buckle. This lead to a comment that has stuck with me since
then. He said he could make me a belt, but not in 1 strip of leather
as "Cows are only so big". Demoralised I gave up on the belt & buckle
& got a regular leather dress belt.

I just tried on my old belt

It fits again. With holes to spare

DS

I think this story is incomplete without a photo, a la the Sticky Fingers album cover. Will you oblige, Dave?

derby, be careful what you wish for...  he did one already...

or didn't you see that , um, earlier graphic illustration of the shift?

dave - return to the skies above,  ignore his request, etc etc

ann
(14 lbs lighter since January... and no, I'm NOT going to provide photos)