they whom i call William Robb wrote:
I shot a make up shoot yesterday for a girl in my wife's office. She was less than happy with the pictures her photographer gave her, so I offered to make it right for her.
This pose was her idea, and I'm not quire sure if I like it.
Opinions welcome.

woman: i would back fill a little more to reduce the harshness of the shadow of the her nose and to left of her right eye; her left hand should be more actively holding the man (but not enough to make veins pop)

man: what others have said, plus his hair is not nice to look at, and his 5 o'clock shadow stands out by contrasts with the glare near the ear; basically, his stance doesn't work

overall: feels a little gloomy