For me, the biggest problem is the groom.  He doesn't look engaged at
all - more like a prop.  He needs to be looking at her or you - or at
least the same direction as her.  So for this one, I would have him
looking at her and position yourself slightly to the right so that
you don't get the back of the head - keeping him in profile.

--
Best regards,
Bruce

Monday, June 29, 2009, 7:25:02 AM, you wrote:

WR> A URL would probably help:

WR> http://users.accesscomm.ca/wrobb/temp/pose2.html

WR> Thanks

WR> William Robb