Joe... and others...

Actually - nothing to do with brides and grooms.... ann points to Bill's original post...
I quote:

"I shot a make up shoot yesterday for a girl in my wife's office. She was less than happy with the pictures her photographer gave her, so I offered to make it right for her.
This pose was her idea, and I'm not quire sure if I like it.
Opinions welcome.
Thanks

William Robb "

Someone else posted a wedding couple shot and it looks like a bunch of you (fear of wedding group analysis members?) picked up the beat... turning into a rather comical series of comments...

however, we all pretty much agree that guy had to go!

ann

Joseph McAllister wrote:

Like it.

But the groom should have some expression other than the lack of one he is expressing. Like lovingly looking his bride in the eye.