On Sun, Jul 05, 2009 at 09:53:26AM -0600, William Robb scripsit:
> For myself, knowing that you had a pre release firmware camera, I just
> decided to wait until it was released.

The sample K-7s are also in some cases pre-release *hardware*, which
implies to me that it's possible that they've got not-final sensor chip
versions in them.  Interesting for ergonomics but not any just test of
image quality.

So it's interesting if someone who has got one says "aieee, what were
they thinking?" but not particularly otherwise.

The other thing I think might be having an effect is that more people
than usual may have no hardware budget just at the moment.

-- Graydon