Are you sure you're not being too rough with your cards?  I've never had
that problem with any of the dozen or so cards I own/have owned.

I know a lot of people say something like, "Memory cards shouldn't be so
fragile!  Just look at CF!", but really, I don't think one should treat
any kind of digital memory roughly if one wants it to last.  Besides,
the male connectors for CF cards are more fragile than SD card bits.
All it takes is for some dummy to put a CF card in the wrong way for a
camera to be rendered useless.  That's why most camera makers switched
to SD.

But I digress.

Send your card to the manufacturer and see if they'll replace it under
warranty.

John

--
http://www.neovenator.com